Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OOPS!!

Elizabeth has been under the weather today, with a little bit of a fever, just feeling pooky. She perked up for her bath, and we had a grand time, and she proclaimed "Naked Lady!!" running out of the bathroom without a towel. She then returned, shivered, and said, "Mommy, it's very cold!" Wonder why...

We toweled off, and she was standing outside her bedroom door as I looked for her jammies. Then I hear this dripping noise hitting the hardwood in the hallway. "Elizabeth, did you pee-pee on the floor?" I asked, as my child stood aghast. "Yes mommy", she replied, with downcast eyes. Then she proceeded to giggle, run into her room, and track urine everywhere. Hmm, and I thought little boys were the only ones who thought having pee-pee everywhere but the toilet was funny.

No comments: